By simmering the chicken carcasses for 20 hours, our chicken bone broth is rich in nutrients such as amino acids, collagen and contains a lot of natural protein.
For our chicken soup we only use bones of organic free-range chickens from farmers such as Sebastian Kettenberger - who practice sustainable agriculture. On the self-catering farm Biohof Kettenberg Sebastian Kettenberger grows the feed for the chickens himself. As a basis for our chicken bone broth we use a homemade vegetable soup with lots of fresh organic vegetables, which we mainly purchase from the Chiemgau region in the south of Bavaria, where we also produce.
Our chicken bone broth tastes delicious like a long cooked chicken broth or chicken soup; but in addition it contains the nutrients from the chicken carcasses.
Facts chicken bone broth:
- 3,9 g collagen per jar
- Few calories: Only 38 kcal per jar
Our chicken bone broths are ready to eat, the broth tastes best slightly heated up.
How to us chicken bone broth?
- Instead of coffee or as a snack as a daily health ritual e.g. in the morning or afternoon
- Pimp smoothies with the collagen and protein rich chicken bone broth
- Use during a diet, fasting cure or as paleo-superfood
- Natural protein intake after sport (5.6g protein per 350ml glass)
- Bone broth as a basis for delicious recipes (e.g. soups, sauces, pasta, roasts