Our beef bone stock boils slowly for up to 20 hours, which releases valuable nutrients such as collagen and amino acids from the bones and passes into the stock.
For our beef bone stock we only use 100% BIO bones, which come from grazing cattle from organic farming.
We use a homemade vegetable soup made from BIO soup vegetables as the basis for our beef broth. We obtain a large part of our ingredients from the Chiemgau region - in the south of Bavaria - where we also produce. The broth tastes just as delicious as a long-boiled meat broth or beef broth, but additionally provides the valuable nutrients from the beef bones.
Facts beef bone broth:
- 11,9 g collagen per jar
- Low in calories: Only 42 kcal per jar
Our beef bone broths are ready to eat, so you can drink them at room temperature or only need to warm them up briefly.
How do I use the beef bone stock?
- Drink pure as a daily health ritual to supply you with collagen & minerals
- Refine smoothies with the natural protein and collagen of bone broth
- During a diet or fasting cure as nutrient supplier and for saturation use
- As a natural, healthy protein source after exercise instead of protein shakes drink
- Use as a basis for delicious recipes, e.g. soups, sauces, roasts